Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer Products

What I'm using this summer:

I love this mineral foundation. Bare Essentials makes my face itchy during the summer, so I switched to this (plus it's $10 cheaper!). It's Mary Kay mineral foundation in Beige.











Currently, I'm using Femme Couture Baked Bronzer.
















To reduce redness, and set my makeup, I use Clinique Redness solutions.














Favorite summer eyeshadow is Mac's Goldmine.









I caved and got the latest talked about mascara (which I like), Maybelline Falsies mascara.















This is the ultimate instant bronzer in a bottle... Sally Hansen's Airbrushed legs in Dark Glow. I LOVE it!

1 comment:

  1. HEY I GUYS I MADE A BLOG ABOUT MAKEUP PLEASE CHECK IT OUT :) http://obsessed4makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete