Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TAG, you're it!

40 Questions Beauty Tag

1) HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WASH YOUR FACE A DAY?
I try to wash it twice a day, but if I have to get up really early in the morning, I'm sometimes too lazy lol. I always wash it at night though.

2) WHAT SKIN TYPE DO YOU HAVE? NORMAL/COMBO/OILY
Combo... more oily in the summer.

3) WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT FACIAL WASH?
Neutrogena Advanced Solutions System.

4) DO YOU EXFOILATE? FACE/BODY?
I try to exfoliate my face a few times a week. I exfoliate my body when I'm going to put on self tanner... or when I need to scrub off old self tanner.

5) WHAT BRAND DO YOU USE? EXFOILATER?
The facial wash I use has little beads in it that exfoliate. I also sometimes use Mary Kay Time Wise Microdermabrasion Step one and two.

6) WHAT MOISTURIZER DO YOU USE?
FACE: Neutrogena Advanced Solution Salicylic Acid moisturizer or Cetaphil moisturizer.
BODY: Various Bath & Body Works body creams or Vaseline Intensive Care.

7) DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES? FACE/BODY?
Yes, I had a ton of freckles when I was little (naturally fair and strawberry blonde ;-p) I still have freckles on my shoulders and beauty marks on my arms. I get freckles on my face when I wear no makeup in the sun lol. I actually like my freckles!

8) DO YOU USE EYE CREAM?
Not as much anymore... but I do sometimes use Mary Kay Time Wise firming eye cream.

9) DID OR DO YOU HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN?
Yes, unfortunately. I think I have found a system that works for my though. Will do a video on it soon!

10) DID YOU EVER HAVE TO USE PROACTIV?
Yes, didn't work for me.

11) WHAT FOUNDATION?
Bare Escentuals Classic Bare Minerals foundation in Medium Beige.

12) WHAT CONCEALER?
MAC's Studio Finish concealer in NW20.

13) DO YOU KNOW YOUR UNDERTONE COLOR?
Yeah, fair/pinkish undertone.

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FAKE EYELASHES?
I love wearing them with a dramatic eye when going out for a night out or something. I don't wear them on a regular basis though... afraid they'd ruin my real lashes. The glue sometimes makes my eyes hurt, as well lol.

15) DID YOU KNOW YOUR SUPPOSE TO CHANGE YOUR MASCARA EVERY THREE MONTHS?
Yeah... but I'm bad about that. I'm definitely in need of a new one!

16) WHAT TYPE OF MASCARA DO YOU USE?
Loreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black... my ALL time fave!

17) SEPHORA OR MAC?
Hmm... I love both. For makeup, definitely mac. For other misc things such as self tanners, brushes, perfumes, etc... Sephora.


18) DO YOU HAVE A MAC PRO CARD?
Nope... don't really need one.

19) WHAT MAKE UP TOOLS DO YOU USE WHEN APPLYING MAKE UP
I go back and forth from using my fingers, to using brushes. Currently I am using brushes for foundation and concealer.

20) DO YOU USE MAKE UP BASE PRIMER FOR THE EYES OR FACE?
Nope... I never use a primer for either my face or eye (unless you count concealer?). I think primers are a waste of money, honestly.

21) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EYESHADOW COLOR OR SHADE?
I love Espresso from mac. I use it on my eyebrows and use it as a crease color all the time. Or even when I want a great smokey eye, I use it all over my lid.

22) DO YOU USE PENCIL OR LIQUID EYELINER?
I use pencil (Smolder from mac) for waterline/tightline, then I use cream eyeliner for the top lid.

23) HOW OFTEN DO YOU POKE YOUR EYES WITH AN EYELINER PENCIL?
Hmm not that often.

24) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PIGMENT EYESHADOWS?
Not a fan.

25) DO YOU USE MINERAL MAKE UP?
Yeah and it's awesome.

26) WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE LIPSTICK? LIPGLOSS?
Hands down... Myth lipstick by mac and Duwop Venom gloss in Buttercup (from Beauty Brands).

27) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BLUSH?
I'm really wanting to get NARS Orgasm blush, but until then... I like the coastal scents blush palette.

28) DO YOU BUY YOUR MAKE UP ON EBAY?
No way.

29) DO YOU LIKE DRUGSTORE MAKE UP?
Yes, very much. My new goal is to try to find great, cheap dupes for all my mac products.

30) DO YOU GO TO A CCO?
A what....?

31) DID YOU EVER CONSIDER TAKING MAKE UP CLASSES?
Hmm... not as much make-up as I did hair school. I love working on hair.

32) ARE YOU CLUMSY PUTTING ON MAKE UP?
Haha, no, not usually.

33) NAME A MAKE UP CRIME THAT YOU HATE?
When people wear too dark of a foundation, and then don't blend it into the neck or don't use self tanner to make it blend into the body... it's just like "Really? You didn't notice that in the mirror this morning?"

34) DO YOU LIKE COLORFUL SHADES OF MAKE UP EYESHADOW, LIPSTICK OR NEUTRAL ONES?
I usually stay with neutral colors or dark colors for going out/winter time. Every once in awhile, I'll bust out a red or pink lip or do a bright streak of eyeshadow under my eye.

35) WHICH CELEBRITY ALWAYS HAS GREAT MAKE UP?
I love Megan Fox's makeup.

36) IF YOU COULD LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH ONE MAKE UP ITEM WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Yikes... probably my smolder eyeliner.

37) WOULD YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
Not completely. I won't always wear eye makeup, but I almost always will have either tinted moisturizer on or some form of foundation. I feel my skin is too blotchy to not.

38) DO YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
Not really... but who does?

39) IN YOUR OPINION WHAT IS THE BEST MAKE UP LINE?
Honestly, I love mac. They just have some great colors and formulas. I also love Revlon and Maybelline, though. I don't believe in spending a TON of money on makeup.

40) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MAKE UP?
I love it because it's a great creative outlet. You can completely change or just enhance someone's natural features and make them look amazing :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment